Can your practice do good while also doing well? Yes it can! Choose dental supplies and small equipment that are designed to be kind to our planet, your patients and your dental team. And let The Dentists Supply Company help you save big on green products from trusted brands.
As a state association member, you can shop online for eco-friendly supplies at negotiated discounts, plus free shipping, every day. Just look for the orange leaf icon next to select TDSC supplies. You’ll find new ways to reduce your supply costs and your environmental impact:
- Chlorine-free cotton. Stock up on sterile sponges that are free of toxic pesticides and insecticides and created using totally chlorine-free practices. SafeGauze Green Sponges are made with organically-grown cotton and Lyocell® made from wood pulp certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Responsible packaging. Protect your health, the environment and your supply costs with reduced or recycled product packaging. Nova Gloves are just one of PureLife’s many disposable and infection control products that uses at least 70% recycled materials for its boxes.
- EPA-compliant equipment. Get ahead of amalgam regulations with an affordable separator and convenient waste disposal. The ECO II+ amalgam separator is an easy-to-install solution that’s more than 99% effective at removing mercury from wastewaters to keep our oceans clean. Even better, CDA members can save 80% on the ECO II.
- Recycled plastics. Lessen the use of virgin plastic resins made from non-renewable natural resources. BeeSure 90° Right Prophy Angles from EcoBee® are latex-free and made of 50% recycled plastic, designed to fit all standard-size handpieces.
- Biodegradable solutions. Kill TB, viruses, bacteria and fungi without phenols or aldehydes that are harmful to health. BioSurf Surface Disinfectant is a non-toxic option quickly clean and disinfect practice surfaces while being patient, staff and planet-friendly.
Shop supplies you can feel good about and see how much you can save at tdsc.com.